Architects: Gehry Partners, Los Angeles
Client: Novartis Pharma AG
Façade: Josef Gartner GmbH, Gundelfingen
Permasteelisa S.p.A, Treviso
Scope of anti-glare shielding and blackout:
total area of c. 5.000 m²
- Internal anti-glare blinds as rectangular, trapezoid and triangular units.
- Dimensions up to c. 6m unit width and up to c. 12m pull-out length.
- As counter pull units running from bottom to top or from top to bottom.
- Installation position of the winder shafts on the triangular sails adapted to the course of the main steel supports, i.e. installed at an angle.
- Triangular sails redirected many times via deflection tubes, following the course of the façade as a polygon. Drapes overlap to the adjacent units in order to minimise air current losses for building climate control in the gap between façade and sunblind.
- Complete planning of the sunshade system carried out by clauss markisen in 3D based on the 3D building model.
- Coated polyester woven fabric, highly fire resistant as per DIN 4102-B, with low e-coating.
© clauss markisen projekt GmbH - an MHZ Group company